Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Puzzle Swap April 2010

IMG_4770

Here is the latest swap  that just went in the mail today.  I really like doing the ATCs so I thought I would give this a try.  This puzzle has 12 pieces so you need to have 12 people sign up for the swap. 

The hostess purchases the puzzles, collects the puzzle money and shipping costs from each participant.  She makes a list of each person's theme and which number they are.  She then goes through all 12 puzzles and numbers the backs of the pieces so we know which piece to decorate for which theme.   Then they are mailed out to be decorated and we put our information on the backs of each piece.

  Once decorated they are mailed back to the hostess and she will swap the pieces so each person has a complete puzzle that has pieces built upon their theme.  Of course my theme was purple and my piece is on the top left of this puzzle.

The other ladies asked for movie stars, a movie, a play, something scrappy, something outdoors, flowers, Paris, something to match a kitchen.  My picture is on the top right piece because that swapper asked us to put a small picture of ourselves on the piece.  I wish I would have thought of that!

This was fun but a little more time consuming than ATCs.  I think I might do another one if I see another swap come up over the summer.

I should get this one back by mid May so I will post an “after” picture later.

No comments:

Post a Comment